EVN Puts Gorna Arda Hydro Power Cascade on Hold
EVN AG has informed all stakeholders the project for the realization of the Hydro Power Cascade is put on hold.
In a statement, EVN says the announcement comes "in relation to its legal obligations as a Vienna Stock Exchange listed company."
This is reported in the financial report of EVN AG for the first quarter of 2016/17.
The shareholder agreement between EVN AG and NEK for establishing a company for the construction of Hydro Power Cascade Gorna Arda was signed on July 19, 2010.
The development followed a pullout of Turish company Ceylan from the project.
EVN owns 70% of the project, while the National Electricity Company (NEK) has a 30% stake.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » Bulgaria is Ending the Derogation for Russian Oil?
- » Eurostat: Nearly a Quarter of Bulgarians Fail to Heat their Homes Sufficiently
- » Bulgaria is considering Giving Up Russian Oil: Fuel Prices - Unchanged?
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office is Investigating Collusion and Illegal Schemes around TurkStream