Bulgarian Boxers Scoop 4 Gold Titles at Strandzha Tournament
Bulgarian boxers have secured a total of twelve medals at the 68th edition of the Strandzha Cup, an international amateur boxing tournament in Sofia.
Winners of the four gold medals include Tinko Banabakov, Daniel Asenov, Petar Belberov and Stanimira Petrova.
Silver medals have been grabbed by Gariela Dimitrova, Denitsa Eliseeva, Ayrin Ismetov, Arman Hakobyan and Kristiyan Dimitrov.
Zlatislava Chukanova, Dzhoana Nuamerue and Stefan Ivanov have won bronze medals.
The tournament, hosted by the Bulgarian Boxing Federation and involving boxers from 35 countries, runs through February 26.
Held for the 68th time, Strandja Memorial (as it is officially dubbed) claims to be Europe's oldest boxing tournament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia
- » NBA Championship Favorites 2022-23: Boston Firmly on Top, Brooklyn Remain Contenders
- » 2024 Olympics in Danger of Failure: 40 Countries may Boycott them over Russia and Belarus
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace