GERB, BSP Draw Consecutive-Number Ballots for Snap Elections
GERB and BSP will participate in the upcoming snap parliamentary elections with consecutive-number ballots.
This became clear from the draw of the Central Election Commission which determined the sequence of the parties in the ballot.
The randomness of the draw which resulted in DROM receiving the number 1 ballot caused disappointment among the representatives of the main political forces.
BSP for Bulgaria will participate in the elections with ballot number 10 and GERB drew ballot number 11.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Budget 2021: National Health Insurance Fund Wil have BGN 5,3 Billion
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Vote Final Parameters of Budget 2021
- » Extraordinary Measures: Bulgaria Proposes Lockdown, Closes Schools, Restaurants, Malls
- » Sofia Ranks 13th by Air Pollution in the World
- » First Snow Will Fall over Bulgaria on 21 November
- » Bulgaria: BSP Proposes Progressive Income Tax and 10% Tax Rate for Incomes up to BGN 3,900