EU Grants EUR 18 M in Humanitarian Aid for Ukraine
The European Union has announced that it will allocate EUR 18 M in humanitarian aid for the population that suffered from the war in the eastern regions of Ukraine.
At least half of the funds will be used to help residents in the territories outside the control of the Ukrainian government.
Together with individual donations by the separate member-states, so far, the European Union has granted nearly EUR 400 M in humanitarian aid for Ukraine since the beginning of the conflict in 2014.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned after Praising Putin
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Austria Introduces Compulsory Vaccination
- » Roberta Metsola Elected as President of the EP on her Birthday
- » From 1 February: Green certificates over 9 months become invalid for travel in Europe
- » Germany with new rules for people arriving from Bulgaria