Bulgaria Pays EUR 1 M for Court of Human Rights Verdicts
Bulgaria has paid nearly EUR 1 M for verdicts ruled by the Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg in 2016, showed data from the Justice Ministry, reported BGNES.
Compensations paid for 2106 amount to a total of EUR 960,100 or BGN 1,877,800. This amount includes friendly settlements and unilateral declarations.
Compensations for guilty verdicts amount to EUR 854,800 or BGN 1,671,800, specified the Justice Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Plans to Create New Body to Fight Future Pandemics and Health Crises
- » Lithuania Stopped over 2000 Illegal Immigrants Entering EU on It's Border with Belarus
- » Poland to Ease Restrictions for Vaccinated
- » EU Will Recognize Covid certificates from Turkey, Ukraine and North Macedonia
- » After EU Foreign Ministers Meeting - Talks with Taliban Likely to Happen
- » Germany Zeroes in on Non-vaccinted Citizens to Avoid New Lockdowns