Bulgaria's Interim Govt 'Spreading 'Fake News'
A key ex-ruling party official has accused the caretaker cabinet of Bulgaria of using its office to create faultlines, make appointments to the administration and creating "fake news", instead of organizing the early election in March.
Tsvetan Tsvetanov, deputy head of Boyko Borisov's GERB and known for being the backbone of the party, has told the Bulgarian National Television that statements of the Regional Development Ministry were "politically tinged".
The ministry has been increasingly under fire over the road infrastructure of Bulgaria, with a number of tunnels now declared unsafe after a tragic incident.
Tsvetanov has added there is a sensation of "certain forces" reemerging to enter the government "from the back door".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet