Former Heads of BDZ Sentenced
The former head of the National Railway Infrastructure Company (BDZ) Oleg Petkov has been sentenced to four years in prison, announced the press centre of the Prosecutor’s Office.
Besides him, Hristo Monov, who was executive director of the railways after Petkov, has received a suspended sentence of three years with a five-year probation.
The ruling of the Sofia City Court may be appealed and protested.
Two years ago, Petkov and Monov were tried for economic crimes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend