Russia, Turkey To Sign Medium-Term Cooperation Programme
Russia’s PM Dmitry Medvedev has ordered the Economic Development Ministry to sign, on behalf of the government, a medium-term programme for cooperation with Turkey.
The document which has already been prepared concerns the period from 2017 until 2020.
The agreement provides for cooperation between the two countries in the spheres of the economy, science, culture and technology.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ambassador of India Presented Credentials to President of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Vatican Visit
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Bulgaria: Zoran Zaev’s Visit to Sofia Paves Way to Compromise
- » Putin and Biden Begin Talks in Expanded Format
- » Sofia and Skopje Hope for More Active Dialogue on Bilateral Issues