CEC To Announce Public Procurement Order for Renting Electronic Voting Machines
The Central Election Commission has decided to announce a public procurement order for the renting of electronic voting machines and not for the purchase of such devices.
The order includes additional machines in case of technical failure.
Electronic voting has to take place in all voting sections in Bulgaria and abroad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend