Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency To Inspect All Tunnels
The chairman of the Road Infrastructure Agency (API) Doncho Atanasov has ordered the forming of expert units to carry out emergency inspections of all tunnels and facilities in the country.
Reports on their current condition and the measures which have to be adopted must be submitted to the agency by Friday, February 10, announced API.
There are 28 tunnels in the republican road network. These are on the territory of the regions of Sofia, Vratsa, Veliko Tarnovo, Blagoevgrad, Plovdiv and Smolyan.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)