Heating Supply Renewed in Several Sofia Neighborhoods
Heating utility company Toplofikatsiya says it has restored heating supply to all Mladost neighborhoods (1-4) and Darvenitsa in Sofia after a breakdown disrupted services in part of the Bulgarian capital.
The company is also gradually renewing services to the neighborhoods of Dianabad, Iztok and Ivan Asen II.
Several other neighborhoods, including Studentski Grad, Slatina, Geo Milev, Poduene - Tsentar and the areas of several thoroughfares (Iskarsko Shose, Tsvetan Lazarov and Bryuksel Blvds) have also seen a halt in supplies.
Toplofikatsiya has announced it is working to restore heating services by the end of Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Save Sofia offers a new tram line - № 17
- » Mathematician: By the end of the week Omicron will be dominant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian professor: Endless vaccination with the same vaccine is not a good idea
- » Bulgarians celebrate St. Anthony’s Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Yellow Code for strong wind is in force for 27 districts in the country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2379 new cases in the last 24 hours