Trump's Ban Not To Affect Europeans With Dual Citizenship
Europeans with dual citizenship will be able to travel to the USA without any impediments, even if their second passport is from one of the seven countries banned for entry by US President Donald Trump, stated Federica Mogherini High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy before the European Parliament.
After Trump’s scandalous executive order for citizens of Iraq, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen and Libya to be banned from entry in the USA, even if they have valid visas, tens of thousands of people were left in a legal vacuum without knowing if and when they will be able to travel to the USA.
The US State Department specified on Tuesday that EU citizens will not be affected by the ban even if they have dual citizenship, said Mogherini.
“This, however, does not change our evaluation of this order,” underlined Mogherini.
“We definitely do not agree with it, as obviously don’t many people in the USA,” said Mogherini and added that the ban on travel is merely creating a temporary illusion about resolving the problem but it will create more uncertainty in the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Finland to Issue Fewer Visas to Russians, Estonia Suspends them on Thursday
- » Putin Condemned "the West's Collective Efforts to Destroy the European Security System"
- » Assange's Lawyers are Suing the CIA
- » Day 174 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Shoigu and Guterres discussed the Security Situation at the Zaporizhzhia NPP
- » Amid another US Delegation visit, China conducts Fresh Military Drills around Taiwan
- » UN: By November 15, the World Population will reach 8 Billion People