UK's Govt Submits Draft Bill on Launching Brexit
The British government has submitted a draft bill which will allow it to initiate the legal procedure for the exit of the UK from the European Union.
The draft bill will be debated in Parliament on January 31 and February 1.
Earlier this week, the British Supreme Court ruled that PM Theresa May must seek parliamentary approval in order to activate Art.50 of the Lisbon Treaty.
The final vote on the draft bill will take place on February 8.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today