Bulgarian President-Elect Radev To Visit Brussels First
The first visit of President-elect Rumen Radev will be to Brussels.
A week after his assuming office, on January 30 or 31, Radev will travel to the Belgian capital. The information about the visit was sent from the office of the new president and signed by journalist Elena Yoncheva who is expected to become part of Radev’s team.
The schedule of the visit includes meetings with the President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Council Donald Tusk and the President of the European Parliament.
At NATO headquarters, Radev will meet the Secretary General of the alliance Jens Stoltenberg.
The new president will also visit the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) near Mons.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Judiciary Give Thumbs down to New Judicial Map
- » Exposed: Bulgarian Health Ministry Caught in Major Violations
- » Bulgaria: More Details from Laura Kovesi Press Conference
- » CITUB: Minimum Wage in Bulgaria to Become BGN 764 in 2022
- » New Phishing Scam Gains Currency in Bulgaria, Cyber Security Experts Warn
- » Concession Procedure for Plovdiv Airport Terminated