Bulgaria's Stock Exchange Reports BGN 5 M More in Turnover for 2016
Bulgaria’s Stock Exchange – Sofia reported a turnover of BGN 416,003,870 for 2016, or BGN 5,224,827 more than in 2015.
Deals on the regulated market were 58,442 in 2016.
The stock exchange awarded the chairman of the Commission for Financial Supervision Karina Karaivanova and deputy Delyan Dobrev as personalities with the greatest contribution to the development of the capital market in 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Half of Bulgarians Do Not Approve of the Euro: Top 3 Eurozone Skeptics
- » Financial Advise for UK Expats Worldwide
- » Bulgaria: The Acceleration of Inflation Slows Down in August