Half of Planned BGN 35 M for NDK Repairs Transferred
Half of the planned BGN 35 M for repairs to the National Palace of Culture (NDK) and the preparation for Bulgaria’s presidency of the Council of the European Union in 2018 have been transferred to NDK and some of the money has already been spent, announced the director of NDK.
Repairs to the building will cost BGN 35 M, while the deadline for their execution is September 2017.
At the beginning of 2018, Bulgaria will take over the presidency of the Council of the EU. For this purpose, about BGN 150 M will be allocated from the budget, mainly for repairs to the buildings where working meetings will be held.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria