Road Through Kalotina to Serbia Is Unpassable
The road through Kalotina to Serbia is unpassable, announced the Union of Bulgarian Drivers.
The highway from Niš through Aleksinac in the direction of Belgrade is impossible to use.
Due to a chain crash in which at least 20 cars were involved, the highway Belgrade-Niš has been blocked. At least 18 people have been injured.
The union advises drivers to postpone trips through Kalotina to Serbia.
Border cross checkpoint Malko Tarnovo to Turkey is also closed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend