Two People Killed By Izmir Car Bomb in Turkey
A policeman and a judicial employee were killed by the bomb blast near the entry of the judicial palace in the western city of Izmir on Thursday, reported Turkish state agency Dogan.
At least 11 people have been injured.
Turkish policemen have killed two persons described as terrorists during clashes after the car bomb blast.
Another “terrorist” is still wanted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » Croatian President: We stole Kosovo from Serbia, Crimea will never be Ukraine
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia