Bulgaria's Health Ministry Website Hosted Outside BG
The Health Ministry has sent a signal to Chief Directorate Combating Organised Crime (GDBOP) about its website being forged.
Chief Commissioner Ivaylo Spiridonov, director of GDBOP has been informed of the case.
The content of the forged website page is untrue, misleading to consumers and dangerous to the health of citizens, warned the Health Ministry.
GDBOP is investigating the case of the forged website. Signals have already been submitted to authorities in two European countries as GDBOP has information that the forged website is hosted outside Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend