Burgas Airport to Reopen on Saturday
The airport of the coastal city of Burgas is due to reopen to flights on Saturday as some of the repair works are being finalized, its management says.
Work will continue on some infrastructure projects at the airport investment into which has topped BGN 12 M.
Its runways had to remain closed since October 31 as part of the investment project involved a massive repair.
Siberian Airlines will perform Moscow-Burgas-Moscow flights, starting December 31, six days a week until January 11, the airport has also said.
Starting January 03, Wizz Air flights will be performed between Burgas and London Luton.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » This year Trips From and To Bulgaria are Increasing compared to July 2022
- » Wizz Air reached 25 million Passengers in Bulgaria
- » Feces in the Sea: Up to 41 times above the norm is the Pollution on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Chinese Tourists are Returning to Bulgaria and 70 other countries
- » Great Britain is among the Most Popular Destinations for Bulgarians this Summer