US Expels 35 Russian Diplomats
The US has expelled 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation to the cyber attacks Washington claims were aimed at influencing the presidential election.
The diplomats at Russia's Embassy to Washington have been given 72 hours to leave after being declared "persona non grata."
The latest wave of sanctions includes entities and individuals in the Russian intelligence.
Russia has vowed to respond, but has consistely denied involvement.
Separately, a report on the alleged interference in the vote is to be declassified by the US administration.
Moscow denies involvement in the attacks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 340 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Negotiating the Supply of Long-Range Missiles
- » Former NATO General became the New President of the Czech Republic
- » Day 339 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Heaving Fighting for Vuhledar and Bakhmut
- » Austria and the Netherlands are "United in Opposition to Schengen Expansion"
- » 2023 Bosnia and Hercegovina: Putinians to Establish Institutional Control of the Country
- » Ursula von der Leyen: Strengthening the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a Priority