Wind Alert Issued for Most of Bulgaria
Bulgarian weather authorities have issued a Code Yellow warning over strong winds expected in nearly all of the country's regions.
Moderate to fresh gales will blow to the northwest, at a speed of 12-17 m/s and gusts of up to 20-22 m/s in 24 of Bulgaria's 28 regions.
According to the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) with the Bulgarian Academy of Science, the areas of Kardzhali, Haskovo, Yambol and Smolyan are the only ones not affected by the alert.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City