Putin Orders Special Commission To Investigate TU-154 Crash
Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed his condolences to the relatives of the people who died in the plane crash near the shores of Sochi, reported TASS.
The head of state has ordered PM Dmitry Medvedev to form a special commission which will investigate the tragic incident with the TU-154 of the military ministry.
According to the data of the ministry, there were 93 people on board, reported Interfax.
Initial information suggests that there are two main hypotheses for the cause of the crash - a technical fault or a pilot’s mistake.
The pilots did not send out an SOS signal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Invasion of Russia Day 1? Incursion in Belgorod Region by Russian Volunteers
- » The Resumption of Flights from Moscow sparked discontent in Georgia
- » Putin presented an Order to the Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria
- » Drone Attack on the Kremlin - Putin was not Injured
- » Pernod Ricard restarts exports to Russia
- » Ukraine warns the Russians for May 9: Stay Away from Military Equipment and War Criminals