Nephew of Suspected Attacker in Berlin Arrested
Authorities in Tunisia have arrested the nephew of the suspected attacker in Berlin – the Tunisian Anis Amri, reported world media.
Two more people suspected of having links to the attack have been detained as well.
According to information of the Tunisian Interior Ministry, the three of them are at the age of 18 and 27 and are members of “a terrorist cell”, reported BBC. They were arrested on Friday night.
The Tunisian Anis Amri was shot by the police in Milan during an operation for his arrest early on Friday night.
During the attack with a lorry against a Christmas bazaar in Berlin, 12 people were killed and nearly 50 injured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform
- » 8 Arrested in Belgium for Preparing a Terrorist Act
- » European Parliament: There will be an Electric Car Station every 60 kilometers in the EU
- » After Joining Schengen: The Last Border Checks in Croatia have been Abolished
- » New Protests in France against the Pension Reform turned into Riots