Bulgarian Parliament Condemns Berlin, Zurich, Ankara Attacks
Lawmakers in Bulgaria have held a minute of silence in memory of the victims in Berlin, where a lorry crashed into a Christmas market, and Andrey Karlov, the Russian Ambassador to Turkey killed in Ankara on Monday.
MPs have condemned both attacks and the one in Zurich (where several people were injured in a shooting in an Islamic center) in a declaration.
These have been described as "unacceptable barbaric infringement on the life of innocent people, on values and freedom," news website Dnevnik.bg cites the text.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend