Airbus to Open Parts Plant in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
An aircraft parts factory of French civil aircraft giant will operate in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, starting within a year, French Ambassador Eric Lebédel said last week.
After meeting Plovdiv Mayor Ivan Totev, he explained, quoted by 24 Chasa, the facility would make aircraft insulation materials and sealants.
The plant will be based in Trakia Economic Zone (TEZ), a conglomerate of industrial zones where a number of multinationals have set up production bases over the past years.
"Final talks" are due on buying the field and building the factory, Dnes.bg quotes Totev as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cherries from Greece and Turkey are expected to Flood the Market in Bulgaria
- » Decline in Industrial Production in the EU in March but Increase in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Employers with a National Protest on May 18 over Electricity and Fuel Prices
- » Trucks and Buses blocked Tsarigradsko Blvd in Sofia and All Entrances to Plovdiv
- » Will VR & Mobiles Retire PCs in the Future?
- » 100 Buses and 300 Trucks took part in the Protest of Carriers in Sofia