State of Emergency Remains in Force in Bulgaria's Hitrino
A week after the train accident in Hitrino which killed 7 people, the state of emergency remains in place until the completion of the repair works.
Residents of Hitrino still have no access to their homes but, for certain repair works, volunteers will be allowed in.
The company which owns the derailed train has to remove all dangerous cisterns within 15 days.
Three cisterns will be removed on Saturday. Five more need to be removed but there are complications regarding that particular operation due to the twisting of train lines.
Immediately after the cisterns are removed, technical units will be sent in to fix electricity lines and water supply.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend