Bulgaria's Passenger Car Sales Down in November
Automobile sales posted a sharp year-on-year decrease in November, fresh data shows.
There were 1983 deals last month, according to the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA).
The figure is 7.8 percent down if compared to November of last year, reversing the trend of two years' constant growth, the association says, citing statistics on the number of registered vehicles in European countries, Bulgaria included.
October's figure showed 9% growth, while August and September marked an increase of 26% and 15%, respectively.
ACEA assumes technical reasons may be behind the development, such as delayed sales.
However, overall growth is expected to be registered in 2016 with 22 815 cars registered so far, with a 8% increase in number of sales between January and November compared to the same period of 2015.
The other two countries with a drop in number of sales include the Netherlands and Ireland.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Why Are Traders Moving Outside of the US?
- » Job Offers on the Bulgarian Labor Market Decline
- » Examining the VPN Market in USA
- » Specialized Companies from the Netherlands and Bulgarian Agri-Producers partner in doubling Bulgaria’s Fruit and Vegetables production
- » A Global Manufacturer from the Automotive Industry will invest in Bulgaria
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022