Sofia Airport Reports Record-High Increase in Passengers for November
Sofia Airport reported a record-high increase in the number of passengers in November.
Last month, the airport serviced a total of 431,642 inbound and outbound passengers, growth of 49% compared to a year ago.
Since the beginning of the year until the end of November, Sofia Airport serviced over 4.5 million passengers. The number of passengers at Terminal 1 was 2.5 times larger, compared to 2015, while at Terminal 2, there a decrease of 5%, compared to a year ago.
The number of passengers travelling along regular international routes in November increased by 51% on an annual basis, while the number of passengers on domestic flights increased by 6%, compared to November 2015.
A total of 4,338 planes were serviced at Sofia Airport in November, an increase of 30%, compared to last year. Out of these, 91% were passenger planes and 3% - cargo planes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgarian Grain Producers begin three days of Protest Action
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas