Bulgaria's SAC Orders Recount of Referendum Ballots
The Supreme Administrative Court has proceeded with the second lawsuit filed by Slavi Trifonov for disputing the results of the referendum held on December 6, reported Dnevnik daily.
The complaint was filed against the results announced by the Central Election Commission.
Besides, the court ordered a recount of the ballots in 44 sections pointed out by Trifonov in order to determine whether there are mistakes in the protocols with the results.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport
Mister Soros\'s people a going to make mistake..they a pushing too much... The Bulgarians in general boycotted this referendum and are not positively inclined towards the purpose of this exercise. The success of the referendum together with new government of Plevneliev will demonstrate the full control of the liberal organization over the political live in Bulgaria... but a full control always predates the complete losing of control..