Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Interested in Financing Belene NPP
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is interested in financing a commercial project for the construction of the Belene NPP, reported the government press centre.
At a meeting with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova and Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Prime Minister Borisov underlined that representatives of the Chinese bank have confirmed their readiness to finance the project under the conditions proposed by the Bulgarian government.
These include the implementation of the Belene project on a market basis, without investments on the part of the state and without contracts for the long-term purchase of the electricity produced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: Gas Stations are Using the Moment to Make more Profit
- » Italy and Germany have allowed use of Accounts in Rubles for Russian Gas
- » Russia Cuts Off Finland's Gas on Saturday
- » At least 80%: The EU Obliges its Members to Stock up on Gas
- » Ambassador of Azerbaijan: We are Committed to Bulgaria's Energy Security
- » PM on Natural Gas: Bulgaria's Firm Step has Helped the Entire EU