Reformist Bloc Accept Mandate To Form Government
The Prime Minister position must be discussed together with the Reformist Bloc and GERB. It is normal and natural that the Prime Minister should be from GERB, stated the deputy chairman of SDS and RB deputy Rumen Hristov, reported BGNES.
“We have not set out to form a cabinet and propose a Prime Minister,” added Hristov.
When asked how they intend to convince GERB and Boyko Borisov to support a RB government since, so far, GERB have been saying that this parliament has exhausted its capacity, Hrisstov stated that RB have no hidden trump card against GERB but they have “reasonable arguments”.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend