Reformist Bloc To Decide on Mandate To Form Cabinet
The executive council of the Reformist Bloc will meet today in order to decide whether the bloc will take advantage of the mandate to form a government which President Rossen Plevneliev will hand over to the formation at 11:00 hrs.
This is the last chance to form a cabinet within the framework of the current parliament before the appointment of a caretaker government.
Last week, the parliamentary group decided that the mandate must be returned. However, according to the leader of SDS Bozhidar Lukarski, the Reformists must try to form a government headed by Boyko Borisov.
After the refusal of GERB and BSP to form a government within the framework of the current Parliament, the Reformist Bloc is the third parliamentary group to receive a survey mandate by the president. If they return it as well, Rossen Plevneliev will have to appoint a caretaker cabinet.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree