High-Risk Day in Bulgaria's Hitrino
Tuesday is going to be the day with the highest risk in the village of Hitrino after the tragedy on Saturday because special cranes will begin lifting the cisterns from the train which derailed on the morning of December 10.
This why restriction measures in the village will be even more serious.
After the meeting of the crisis headquarters, Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova announced:
“Work went on during the night. We have up to ten cisterns that have been processed and one more that has to be processed today.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend