High-Risk Day in Bulgaria's Hitrino
Tuesday is going to be the day with the highest risk in the village of Hitrino after the tragedy on Saturday because special cranes will begin lifting the cisterns from the train which derailed on the morning of December 10.
This why restriction measures in the village will be even more serious.
After the meeting of the crisis headquarters, Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova announced:
“Work went on during the night. We have up to ten cisterns that have been processed and one more that has to be processed today.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Will Seek a Fair Update of Pensions, Third Month in a Row All 2.1 Million Pensioners Will Receive a Supplement
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures