Bulgarian Prosecution Denies Reports of Terror Attack Plot
There is no information whatsoever of a terrorist attack being planned in Bulgaria, prosecuting authorities have said.
No data about the preparation of such an attack has been submitted to the Specialized Prosecutor's Office as of Monday afternoon, according to the Supreme Cessation Prosecutor's Office.
The institution has released a statement adding no such reports have been filed by either the Interior Ministry or any other institution.
The comments follow an announcement from outgoing Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova, who earlier on Monday said information had been received by her institution about foreign nationals plotting a terrorist attack in Bulgaria via the social media.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s First Lady Hospitalized with Cerebral Aneurysm
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Covid Measures Lifted, Indoor Restaurants Open, Children Return to School
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Epidemic Measures Eased – Health Minister
- » Bulgaria: Non-Food Retail Chains Resume Work after Threat to Stage Protests
- » Breaking News: Bulgaria’s PM Boyko Borissov Resigns His Seat in Parliament
- » Bulgaria: Prices of Second-Hand Cars Expected to Rocket amid Pandemic