BSP To Return Mandate
On Wednesday, BSP will return the mandate and will not participate with its own cadres in a new government within the framework of the current Parliament, announced on BNR the left-wing deputy Georgi Svilenski.
“We will not only not participate but we will return the mandate – we will not keep it, we will not nominate candidates for any government, be it a caretaker government – that of President Plevneliev or that of President Radev .And BSP will participate with its own ministers only when it wins the parliamentary elections.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General