Patriotic Front's Karakachanov: Six Months of Anarchy To Be Expected Before Snap Elections
The Patriotic Front and the Reformist Bloc will probably not agree although they are ready to meet on the issue of forming a government.
This became clear from the statement of the co-chairman of PF Krasimir Karakachanov. The Patriots will insist on a greater increase in pensions and will set this as a condition for their support for a government with an RB mandate. They will also insist on more serious measures for dealing with the migrant influx, explained Karakachanov on Nova TV.
The Reformist Bloc, however, is against the populist increase in pensions that could fail the budget.
According to Karakachanov, until the snap parliamentary elections, there will be six months of anarchy and a power vacuum.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend