MPs Approve BGN 10 M for Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Parliament has approved an additional BGN 10 M for the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAN) and BGN 500,000 for Sofia University St, Kliment Ohridski, reported Focus agency.
A total of 80 deputies voted “for” the proposal of Borislav Velikov from the parliamentary group of the Patriotic Front. One deputy voted “against” and 73 abstained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend