Bulgaria's State Social Insurance Allocated BGN 10.4 B for 2017
Bulgaria’s State Social Insurance (SSI) will have at its disposal nearly BGN 10.4 B next year.
In spite of the fact that the texts were not supported by the budget commission on Tuesday, the management of Parliament decided that this is merely an opinion and submitted the text to a vote. The text was approved with the support of GERB, ABV, BDC and Ataka.
The minimum pension will be increased by BGN 4 as of July 1, 2017.
The deputies rejected both proposals of the Patriotic Front for a more serious increase in minimum pensions.
The minimum social benefit for the unemployed will amount to BGN 7.20 per day, decided deputies at second reading of the budget for SSI.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Finance Ministers Meet in Slovenia Friday Saturday to Amend Budget Spending Rules for Member States
- » Bulgaria: Minimum Pension Becomes BGN 370
- » Bulgaria: MPs at Odds with Finance Minister over Adopted Budget Update
- » Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Hesitate Investing in Bitcoin
- » International Blue-Chip Stock: The New Market Segment in Bulgaria
- » Consumption Boosts Bulgaria's Economy by 9.6% in the Second Quarter