Visegrad Four Support EU Integration of Western Balkans
The countries members of the Visegrad Four – Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic insist on a quick integration of the states from the Western Balkans in the EU, announced the foreign ministers of the Four after a meeting with Federica Mogherini High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and foreign ministers of 16 European countries from Eastern Europe and the Balkans.
“The Visegrad Four support the integration in the EU of the countries from the Western Balkans,” stated Poland's Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski, underlining that the Four are sharing their experience with these countries.
According to him, such challenges as illegal migration, terrorism, hybrid threats do not “recognise frontiers and concern everyone in Europe.”
“We are obliged to cooperate in the economic sphere and the construction of transport and energy infrastructures. The diversification of gas deliveries and energy security are key problems for the development of our economies,” added the minister.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy Blocks Australian Shipment of 250,000 AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccines
- » Czech Government Declared a New State of Emergency
- » Poland to Ease Some COVID-19 Restrictions, but Lockdown Remains
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks
- » COVID-19 Death Toll in France Crosses 55,000 Mark