Canada Extends List of Sanctions Against Russian Deputies
Canada has extended the list of sanctions against Russian deputies and state employees. The Foreign Ministry in Ottawa announced that the list now includes 15 more people, including 6 deputies from the Crimea.
The document points out that the measures are necessary in order “to continue to exert the necessary pressure on Russia until it fulfils fully its international commitments regarding Ukraine.”
The new list includes the names of six members of the Russian State Duma from the Crimea. They will face a freezing of their financial assets and a ban on travelling to Canada.
The six deputies face similar restrictions imposed by the EU.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Countries for Collective Purchase of Ammunition are Now 24 - Bulgaria is Not Among Them
- » Air Blockade in Israel until Netanyahu reverses Judicial Reform
- » Day 397 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv wants Emergency UN Meeting over Putin’s Nuclear Plans
- » After Joining Schengen: The Last Border Checks in Croatia have been Abolished
- » Elon Musk valued Twitter at just 20 Billion Dollars
- » Economists expect a Recession and High Inflation in the US