Bulgaria's Defence Ministry Terminates Public Procurement Order for Buses
The Defence Ministry has terminated again the public procurement order for the delivery of new and recycled buses, reported BGNES.
The decision was published on Monday. The order is for BGN 3 M with two suborders. One is for new buses for BGN 2 M but this suborder has been terminated due to the fact that there is only one suitable offer.
The second suborder for the delivery of recycled, used and/or new buses has been terminated because there are no offers.
This means that the army, which was involved in patrolling the borders, will have to use the old Chavdar buses to transport military staff to border areas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend