Bulgaria's Outgoing Defence Minister Charged on Second Count
Sofia Military-District Prosecutor’s Office has indicted outgoing Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev on charges of malfeasance.
According to the prosecution, Nenchev is responsible for a public procurement order for military uniforms which has defrauded the treasury.
This is the second indictment against the minister after he was indicted for the repair of the MiG-29 fighter jets three days ago.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend