Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev Convenes KSNS
In accordance with Art. 100, para.3 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria, President Rosen Plevneliev will convene on November 29, 2016 at 10:00 hrs a meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security.
The main topic of the meeting will be ''The current political situation in the country and finding ways to deal with the political crisis'', reported the press center of the Presidency.
President-elect Rumen Radev has been invited to take part in the meeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend