UN Secretary General António Guterres Arrives in Moscow
The newly- elected UN Secretary General António Guterres is expected to arrive in Moscow on November 24, where he will meet head of state Vladimir Putin and Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, reported TASS News Agency.
The main topics which the leaders will discuss during the meeting will be the work of the world organization and finding ways of increasing efficiency, and resolving the conflicts in Southeastern Ukraine and Syria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC approved Bulgaria to Receive over BGN 32 Billion (EUR 16.4) for 7 years
- » Von der Leyen: Europe should prepare to Stop Gas Supplies from Russia
- » Due to Good Economic Results, the EU will reduce the Recovery Plan for Bulgaria by a Billion EUR
- » Europe is facing a Recession
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » The Czech EU Presidency: Rethink, Rebuild, Repower