Prosecutor's Office Finds Biserov Guilty Only of Non-payment of BGN 19,000 inTaxes
The Supreme Cassation Court will rule on the case against former Deputy Chairman of DPS and Parliament Hristo Biserov within the deadline stipulated by law. By law, the deadline for a ruling is one month but it is merely instructive and not mandatory.
Bisserov has already been acquitted at two instances on three counts – for unpaid taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000, non-declaration of deals with currency valuables and not declaring to the National Audit Office BGN 700,000 in Swiss bank accounts.
The Prosecutor’s Office protest concerns merely one of the charges – the non-payment of taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000. The state prosecutor has not appealed the acquittal regarding the other two charges.
- » PM Borissov and Maria Gabriel Discuss the Construction of a Supercomputer in Bulgaria
- » Georgian Parliament Speaker is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers