Law Amendment To Oblige Telecoms to Provide Coordinates of Missing Persons
Amendments to the Law on Electronic Communications will be introduced next week which will provide the opportunity for mobile operators to give out information about the location of persons who have gone missing in the mountains to rescue teams within two hours of the signal being submitted.
The amendment is supported by all political forces represented in Parliament, announced Tsvetan Tsvetanov, chairman of the parliamentary group of GERB, cited by focus agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend