European Conference for Innovative Entrepreneurship Hosted by Bratislava
The European awards for encouraging entrepreneurship will be presented in Bratislava on Thursday, reported BNR.
Innovative companies from all over Europe, Norway, Iceland, Serbia and Turkey will compete in six categories.
The award ceremony will mark the conclusion of a two-day conference where entrepreneurs can exchange experience and ideas.
It is a common European purpose to develop entire regions and not just a single company.
“There are already 21 regions in Europe where innovative businesses are concentrated,” said Benedetta Brighenti, member of the European Committee of the Regions.
The choice of Bratislava as host-city this year is connected with the priority to encourage innovative business ideas which is being put forward by Slovakia during its presidency of the Council of the European Union.
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats
- » Eurobarometer: human Rights Worldwide, Freedom of Speech and Gender Equality are the Top European Values
- » EU with a Mega Subsidy of € 3.2 Billion for the Production of Electric Batteries
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index