European Conference for Innovative Entrepreneurship Hosted by Bratislava
The European awards for encouraging entrepreneurship will be presented in Bratislava on Thursday, reported BNR.
Innovative companies from all over Europe, Norway, Iceland, Serbia and Turkey will compete in six categories.
The award ceremony will mark the conclusion of a two-day conference where entrepreneurs can exchange experience and ideas.
It is a common European purpose to develop entire regions and not just a single company.
“There are already 21 regions in Europe where innovative businesses are concentrated,” said Benedetta Brighenti, member of the European Committee of the Regions.
The choice of Bratislava as host-city this year is connected with the priority to encourage innovative business ideas which is being put forward by Slovakia during its presidency of the Council of the European Union.
- » Bulgaria among the Countries with Largest share of Old Aircraft
- » Donald Tusk: Brexit - One of the Most Spectacular Mistakes in the EU History
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » EC Report about the State of Health in the EU
- » Juncker: The Blocking of Negotiations with Northern Macedonia and Albania Is Shameful