Outgoing Interior Minister: GERB Will Not Support Patriotic Front
Outgoing Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova announced that GERB will not support the Patriotic Front in its attempt to form a government within the framework of the current Parliament.
Bachvarova explained on Nova TV that simple logic excludes the option of the biggest party in Parliament backing the third or fourth largest political force and implementing their programme.
“It is impossible for GERB to participate in a government that does not have Boyko Borisov as Prime Minister. This is not a question of ego but rather of who will assume responsibility before the citizens,” added Bachvarova, thus excluding the possibility of a government with a similar configuration as the current one but without Borisov as PM.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend